Books that have helped me let go of my perfectionism and need for control.
- I Thought It Was Just Me (but it Isn’t): Making the Journey from “What will they Think” to “I Am Enough“, by Brené Brown
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are, by Brené Brown
- Emotional Agility: Get Unstuck, Embrace Change and Thrive in Work and Life, by Susan David
- Playing Big: A Practical Guide for Brilliant Women like You, by Tara Mohr
- Everyday Blessings: Mindfulness for Parents, by Myla & Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Hardwiring Happiness: How to Reshape your Brain and your Life, by Rick Hanson
- The Happiness Trap: A Revolutionary Mindfulness-based programme for Overcoming Stress, Anxiety and Depression, by Russ Harris
- Into the Heart of Mindfulness: Finding a Way of Well-being, by Ed Halliwell
- Healing through the Dark Emotions: The Wisdom of Grief, Fear and Despair, by Miriam Greenspan
These books have helped me on my journey of letting go of perfectionism, dealing with my emotions and embracing who I really am.
I hope they are useful to you too.