Feeling strong, calm and confident every day is simpler than you think
- feeling a deep confidence and belief in yourself.
- living with greater energy and vitality.
- developing more emotional resilience and self-control.
- having a renewed sense of purpose, focus and fulfilment.
- making the changes you want to make in your life, work and relationships.
- taking bold action towards your goals.
- enjoying life with your family.
These programmes – each tailored to you and your unique situation – can take you towards this new and exciting phase of your life.
UPGRADE YOUR SELF-TALK
The results you are getting in your life stem from how you think and behave. Work with me to upgrade your self-talk, your beliefs and your actions will follow. Discover clear tools, strategies & scripts to change your self-talk and upgrade your life.
PERSONAL PERFECTIONISM ASSESSMENT
Find out your personal ‘flavour’ of perfectionism and understand how it’s affecting you, your family and your work. Choose an area of your life where you are challenged or stuck and get a plan to approach it more effectively.
Commit to regular coaching sessions twice a month to really shift your perfectionist mindset and habits. Create the life you want by understanding what’s holding you back, learning to think differently and developing a deep inner confidence in yourself.
As a recovering perfectionist and mother of three, I know the challenges of striving to be The Perfect Mum. It’s hard, demoralising work at times. But if we decide to be our own best friends instead of our harshest critic, and if we embrace who we are (with all our flaws – eek!) instead of who we think we should be, we can be amazing parents to our precious children. Believe me – if I can change, anyone can.
PERSONAL PERFECTIONISM ASSESSMENT
Understand yourself. Change your life.
Would you like to:
- Have a better understanding of yourself and what’s keeping you stuck?
- Understand your personal perfectionism traits and how they are affecting you?
- Discover mindset tools to help you improve a particular problem in your life?
- Have a clear plan of action in the area you want to change so you feel much calmer and in control?
- Be supported and mentored by someone who understands?
- A 90 min coaching session to discover your main perfectionist traits and how they affect you, your family, your work and relationships.
- New ways of thinking and tools to help you overcome the perfectionist traits that are most affecting you.
- A practical bespoke Action Plan for you to implement after the session, and get better results in your life.
- A 60 minute follow up call to provide accountability, answer questions and smooth out any issues.
- A renewed sense of confidence in yourself, and hope for the future.
- Free Self-Doubt Buster online course.
Personal Perfectionist Assessment sessions are online, via Skype or Zoom, or can be arranged in person.
Personal Perfectionism Assessment
“Thea’s ability to see straight into the root of the issue, and not skirt around the edges is astounding and has a profound and transformative impact.”
EMILY JACOB, COACH & CHANGE MAKER
UPGRADE YOUR SELF-TALK COACHING PROGRAMME
It’s time to think differently.
How you think, determines your feelings.
How you are feeling, determines your actions.
How you act every single day determines the results you are getting in your life.
So why don’t we take more control over how and what we think?
We tend to believe that everything we think is natural, true and hard to change, but that’s a myth. If we become aware of how we talk to ourselves and change that one thing…a whole new world opens up to us.
Would you like to feel more confident, hopeful, healthy, in tune with your children, fulfilled at work and at peace with yourself ?
Would you like to be your own best friend, rather than your worst enemy?
Would you like to achieve more with less pain and frustration?
If so, it’s time to Upgrade.
What you receive when you sign up to Upgrade Your Self-Talk:
- 6 x 60 minute personal coaching sessions with me.
- A dive deep into one area of your life, identifying your limiting beliefs, self-talk and thinking habits that are keeping you stuck and dissatisfied.
- A structured programme that helps you understand and develop the crucial skills for building confidence and emotional resilience.
- A new repertoire of self-talk to upgrade your mindset.
- New powerful beliefs that encourage confidence and success.
- Videos, workbook and bonus material to enhance and embed your learning.
We explore how your negative self-talk is impacting your life – at work and within family and relationships. We will identify what you most want to change in your life and clarify your specific intentions for this programme. We will ramp up your focus and commitment to making it happen.
Mindfulness is crucial for emotional intelligence and resilience, which have been shown to be key factors in success in life, work and relationships, not to mention health and wealth. Learning to notice and label what’s going on in your head without judgement is the first step to changing it. This habit is life-changing in itself.
Understanding yourself is the next step. Identifying emotional triggers, patterns, and underlying beliefs can shine a spotlight on why you think and behave like you do. We’ll go deep into where these beliefs and emotions come from and release their hold on you. This awareness and acknowledgement of what’s happened in your life will allow you to find the necessary self-compassion for a happy life. Knowledge is power, and the insights you’ll gain will allow you to change.
In session four we’ll work on acknowledging and accepting who and where you are, with the aim of noticing what’s going on in your head and body with compassion and equanimity. Instead of making you soft and lazy this one habit will become your biggest superpower. It will dramatically improve your ability to deal with stress, overwhelm and challenging situations. We will create personal scripts and practices to encourage you to be your own best friend and unleash your intellectual, creative and problem solving skills in these challenging situations instead of turning them off with harsh self-criticism.
When you’ve practiced the art of noticing, understanding and accepting your thoughts, emotions and yourself with compassion, you’ll be able to ramp up your power to choose consciously. Instead of automatically reacting to unconscious beliefs and triggers, you’ll be aware of what’s going on and can practice taking time to pause and make better decisions. Build up a personal repertoire of empowering thoughts and choices that will make you feel and act with self-belief and confidence.
Upgrading Your Mind
Improving your self-talk will gradually change the beliefs that have been holding you back. You will develop a new view of yourself, unleashing your mind to work on those actions and habits that will push you forward with more ease. In this session we’ll focus on any stubborn beliefs that are still hindering you and replace them with new empowering ones and set you up for a successful future.
Coaching sessions are online, via Skype or Zoom. Payment plans available on request.
Upgrade Your Self-Talk
“Thea was at all times focused, clear and patient, even when I struggled. Her low-key and warm yet firm style was just right for me.”
JANET, MARKETING CONSULTANT
Supportive, transformative coaching from someone who understands you.
If your perfectionism score is high or you know that your inner critic is running your life, it’s time to take back control.
Coaching is an incredibly powerful way to change your mindset, increase your confidence and improve your most important relationships.
I believe that understanding yourself – your thoughts and behaviours – is the key to change. Coaching creates insights, perspective shifts and understanding that can transform your life rapidly.
Having regular coaching every two weeks creates momentum, accountability and sustainable, practical results in your day to day life.
As mothers we need to make our own mental, emotional and physical wellbeing a priority in order to be the calm, happy, loving mum our children need.
What you receive:
- 2 x 60min coaching sessions per month.
- You can expect a profound shift in how you live your life. Your new mindset will make you feel so much calmer and in control.
- You will nurture a strong, inner confidence that guides you everyday so you can make wiser decisions.
- You will learn to manage your self-doubt and self-criticism so you are no longer blindsided by negative events, emotions or outcomes.
- You will have more faith in yourself and what life will hold for you in the future. Life will feel lighter and hopeful again.
- Your effectiveness and fulfilment as a mother will increase and your relationships with your children will greatly improve.
Personal coaching sessions are online, via Skype, and last for 60 minutes.
Perfectionism Coaching Plan
£245 per month
“Thea is a highly insightful, skillful coach.”
JUDITH RAYNER, BUSINESS COACH